You may have a professionally built irrigation system that’s been doing a great job in keeping your landscape healthy and lush. But over time, it will malfunction or become defective due to wear and tear. There could be a spike in your water bill, flooding, and withering turf or plantings. If these happen, your system already needs irrigation maintenance and repairs.
Irrigation Maintenance & Repairs
Call a reliable service provider as soon as you notice some issues with your irrigation system. With preventative maintenance, you can avoid frequent breakdowns and costly replacement of irrigation components. At Edwards & Sons Irrigation, LLC, we offer professional irrigation maintenance and repairs to residential and commercial clients in the state. We’ve been serving the areas of Shreveport and Bossier City, LA for more than 30 years, so we have the necessary skills and technical knowledge about the different irrigation issues and problems. Call us now at (318) 929-5075 for your inquiries. We offer fast and long-term solutions to your irrigation problems.
Irrigation Maintenance and Repair SpecialistsMake sure that the people you want to hire are irrigation maintenance and repair specialists. Your service providers should have these credentials and qualities:
- Use only the best products in the market. Ask what brands they use. It perfectly reflects the kind of service they provide.
- Provide after-sales support. Contractors should make you feel secured by providing after-sales support. This means they are confident about the quality of their work and the durability of the products they use for your irrigation.
- Offer warranties. Good contractors will provide a warranty even without being asked.
- Can provide customer references. An irrigation maintenance company that cannot offer references is hiding something. Choose one with happy customers who are willing to refer the company to anyone.
- Meticulous and skilled. Irrigation is a complex system and requires a deep understanding of each component. A reliable company must be meticulous enough to notice things that common people will never see as an issue.
- Experienced. A service provider with decades of experience in irrigation maintenance and repairs is always the best company to hire.
Common Maintenance and Repair IssuesIdentifying irrigation problems can be a difficult job for an inexperienced person. Although there are some common issues that can be easily identified, some of them are only detected by performing a thorough check on the entire system. Most of the time, they are only identified by professionals like us. Here are some of the common irrigation problems that must be addressed immediately:
- Dysfunctional timers
- Pipe leaks
- Defective irrigation pumps
- Clogged nozzles
- Wiring and electrical problems
- Defective sprinkler heads and valves
Irrigation Maintenance CostThe exact cost of irrigation maintenance and repair will depend on the specific problem and the kind of work required. Most homeowners spend as low as $50 to as much as $650 for a sprinkler system repair. But to get the most accurate estimate, we highly encourage that you call us. We will inspect your entire irrigation system and provide you with an estimate before performing the required irrigation maintenance and repairs. At Edwards & Sons Irrigation, LLC, you’ll get prompt and topnotch services at reasonable costs.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities, Towns: